Wednesday 16 May 2018

Wednesday Words

Looks like I'm on a bit of a scrapbooking roll at the moment and today's share is for the sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.


This is the first of many many pages I'll be creating to celebrate the wedding of my youngest son on 21st April this year.


I just couldn't resist this adorable shot of one of my grandsons blowing bubbles during the wedding breakfast. I used supplies almost exclusively from Photoplay's Vintage Girl because the colours were an exact match for the wedding colours. It's a bit ironic that the only girls in my family are my three daughters in law!


As well as lots of stickers from this pack I also added some sequins and striped washi tape into the mix.


The die cut pink arrow is one I'm thinking I might include on most of the pages as a link running throughout the album - early days yet so that's the plan but it might not happen.

Supplies:
Papers: Photoplay, Vintage Girl
Dies: Alphas, Lawn Fawn Louie's ABC's; Technique Tuesday, That Arrow Card
Stickers: Photoplay, Vintage Girl

Thanks so much for looking at my blog today, I really value your company and appreciate you takiong the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. How fun to have a wedding in the family & what a wonderful picture & page! Love the papers & sweet elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree Jane!--what a precious photo!-LOVE his outfit! Terrific guy page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jane, this is stunning. That photo is divine and the way you have scrapped it using the sketch is sensational. All elements are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy . Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, love the combination of dessingpaper, amazing photo and what a handsome guy! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!! Your paper choice really compliments the photo, great job!! Such a precious memory! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jane, what a beautiful page and your photo is so adorable. I love everything about this page. Your papers, embellishments and colour choice are perfect for the photo. You nailed the sketch. Well done. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout with pretty details!Thank
    you for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. The picture is very nice and cool. The elegant feeling is very nice for gentle color usage.Thank
    you for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.