Saturday 26 May 2018

Saturday Slot

I'm playing along with Time Out today and they have a very striking photo for inspiration.


And I went straight for the floral wallpaper.


I stamped some flowers and leaf sprays using the four colours that really stood out for me. And for once I didn't use the misti tool as I wanted a more patchy feel to my stamping.


I then used two of the same ink colours and stamped a sentiment, this time with the misti tool - really shows what a different depth of colour it gives.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Bloom & Wishes; Uniko Birthday Sentiments
Inks: SU, melon mambo, pacific point, bermuda bay, lemon lime twist
Die: Spellbinders, classic squares large

So pleased you had time to join me here on my blog today, thanks so much.

And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jane. Love the bold flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge Jane, I love the way the flowers overlap it works so well.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jane. I love the patchy feel that you were successful in attaining. Beautiful effect, and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I am glad to see your card at TIME OUT Gallery. Love these flowers and the cold green matching the inspirational photo. Thank you so much for sharing your card at TO Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you were inspired by the wall paper. Gorgeous, soft stamping!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your HM at TIME OUT! We loved your floral card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.