Monday 21 May 2018

Monday Moment

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the colours from the current Less is More Challenge.


Here's my card:


I started by masking off two strips near the bottom of the card and added yello and blue ink using a sponge applicator. Then I used the stunning new stamps from Uniko -  Just Because - for my grey elements.


I die cut the card into a stitched panel and used a piece of foam to lift it slightly. I finished off by adding a layer of sparkle to the leaf silhouette.

Supplies
Stamps: Uniko, Just Because
Inks: SU, smoky slate; Ranger distress, mustard seed, blueprint sketch
Embelishment: Wink of Stella, clear:

Huge thanks for dropping by my blog today, I always enjoy having you visit.

And keep crafting!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. oooh! Just YUMMY Jane and great to see you cracking that newbie from Uniko out again to join our colour challenge at Less is More! Beautifully crisp, clean and eye-catching. Thanks as always for joining us. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral silhouette stamp and your card is just beautiful. Great design and ink blending. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card, Jane ! Love how these silhouette roses pop up over the two coloured stripe. A beautiful CAS take on our colour challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.