Wednesday 2 May 2018

Happy Little Stampers May CAS Challenge

It's time for a new CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers and the theme for this month is one of my favourites - one layer.


I've a bright and fierce card to share with you:


I started by stamping the lion centrally onto my card base. I then stamped it onto a sticky note, cut round it and placed it over the stamped lion. I put a sun ray stencil on top and added a layer of yellow rays. Next I lifted the stencil and rotated it and added the orange rays.


Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Born To Be Wild
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa; Ranger distress oxide, fossilized amber, wild honey, candied apple
Stencil: Create a Smile, Focal Point

How do you feel about one layer cards? I think they're amazing for CAS cards and always enjoy creating them - hope you do too! So pop over to the HLS blog to check out the rest of the wonderful DT cards and then get crafting and link up to the challenge. There is a prize involved for one lucky winner!

It's been great fun having you drop by my blog today, thanks for your time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. These rays radiating concentrically look like mane around the lion's head. It's a very funny effect.
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing Jane. I LOVE the starburst effect surrounding the lion. Awesome card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used the ray stencil to create the background, looks like an added mane! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.