Friday 2 June 2017

Uniko Challenge #41 Reminder

Time to remind you all about the challenge that's going on over at Uniko. It's that essential but tricky one - masculine cards. And with Father's Day coming up on Sunday 18th June, maybe you'd like to twist with us too.

http://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-41-reminder.html

Well my card was more influenced by the gorgeous graphic for this challenge and not Father's Day. Yes I know it's green, but it was the vision of a tropical sunset that led me to the Paradise stamp sets and it just seemed an appropriate colour.


I stamped the bird first and then masked it off to add the leaves and circle perch. I broke out those chameleon pens for another try - still not loving them as much as I thought I would, probably not my best ever buy!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Round In Circles, Paradise, Paradise Leaves
 BBRoundInCirclesPP    ParadisePP    ParadiseLeavesPP
Inks: SU, emerald envy, cucumber crush
Pens: Chameleon, grass green, sky blue

The rest of the Uniko DT have also made some masculine cards to help you on your way. Go check them out HERE.

Huge thanks for dropping by today, hope to see you again soon.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous use of colour here Jane and love the minimum combo you've chosen. Super fun and a great design. Hope you enjoy tomorrow and it's a huge success. So sorry to be missing out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card with 'Bob' for a man! I think you underestimate your use of the chameleon pens - the colouring looks fab to me! Lovely to meet you today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun CAS layout and I love how you have perched Bob on the row of circles and pad of tropical leaves. Wonderful masculine card and showcase of Uniko. Thank you and Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.