Tuesday 20 June 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #228

It's time for a new colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches and this week's picks are from Patricia.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-228-colours.html

As I don't have any metallic inks in my stash I went with embossing powder instead and created a strip to use down the side of my card.


I stamped a butterfly in each of the two other colours and then heat embossed their markings with the same metallic powder.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, A Better You
Inks: SU, dapper denim, peekaboo peach; Versamark, clear
Embossing: Honey Doo Crafts, copper classic

So now it's over to you and tiome to get your creativity unleashed. Hop on over to CC&S for more DT inspiration on how to use these colours.

So pleased you dropped by today, made me feel special.  And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card! The copper details are perfect. The butterflies are a great choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.