Thursday 16 March 2017

Thursday Thoughts

For me one of the best things about blogging in the Craft World is discovering new ideas and challenges by following other folks. And today I'm sharing a card for a challenge I found doing just that. So thanks go to Carol, one of the DT at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges, for showing me the way here.

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/cic398-drs-stamps.html

Here's my card:


I started by stamping the hanging basket and adding in all the flowers, ferns and leaves and then placed a strip of washi tape across to give the illusion that the basket is actually hanging from something.


I added some extra bits of colour using promarkers and then finished off by stamping the sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamps: Reverse Confetti, Hanging Blooms
Inks: SU, smoky slate, wild wasabi; Memento, angel pink
Promarkers: baby pink, marsh green, cool grey 1
Washi fom my stash

I'm really thrilled that you came to look at my blog today, hope that maybe I've inspired you a little or maybe introduced you to a challenge that's slipped past your notice.  

And keep crafting! 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What s darling card! So glad you linked up to this week’s Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your RC basket! So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.